Bones and Models
A selection of anatomical models are available for check-out. Models may be reserved up to 1 day in advance.
Borrowers must observe the following COVID safety guidelines:
- Wash hands prior to model checkout and use.
- Face mask is required while model is in use.
- Gloves are encouraged, but not required. Borrowers may ask for gloves at the Public Services desk.
- Wash hands after model use.
- One model per student for a 2 hour period. Renewals are not permitted.
- Models must stay in the library at all times.
- Anatomical models will have a 2 hour time block of unavailablity between borrowers for cleaning and sanitization by library staff.
- Models not available the first 2 hours the library is open to allow for cleaning and sanitization for use for the day.
- Models are required to be returned 45 minutes prior to the library closing each day, or late fees will be assessed. Check library hours here.
- Check-in/check-out process will be contact free. BuckID or Medical Center Badge required for checkout.
Late fines for model items:
$2.00 for the first hour
$5.00 for each additional hour
Prior Hall 112