A selection of
anatomical models is available for check-out. Models are available on a first come, first served basis.
At one time a student may check out for a 2-hour loan period:
- Two bone bags OR One model OR One full skeleton.
- Renewals are not permitted.
- Models must stay in the library at all times. The library does not accept requests for use outside the library.
- All guides and parts must be present at the time of return. Returns must be made at the Public Services Desk at HSL.
- Models are required to be returned 15 minutes prior to the library closing each day, or late fees will be assessed. Check library hours here.
Fines for Bones & Models items:
- $5.00 per hour overdue (maximum $100)
Library visitors should confirm due dates at the time of checkout with circulation staff or by checking their library record here.