Study rooms are located on the 3rd floor of the library. Reservations can be placed online or by calling the front desk. Reservations are accepted up to three days in advance.
The Health Sciences Library is open to all Ohio State and Wexner Medical Center students, faculty and staff. Badge swipe entry is not required during hours that Prior Hall is open to the public (Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., excluding university holidays ).
Study room features include:
- Whiteboards in all rooms
- Media:scape systems with 43" monitors, HDMI and mini display port connectors and power outlets (exception is Room 360F)
Study room policies Include:
- Room occupancy is limited to five people per room
- Rooms can be reserved for two hours
- Rooms may be reserved for an additional two hours, by contacting the Public Services Desk at the end of the reservation, if no one else has reserved the room
- There are NO online renewals of rooms
- Reservations may be cancelled if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of the start of the reservation
- Group members may not reserve a room consecutively
- Students will be given first priority for study room reservations
- Keep conversations quiet and at an appropriate volume. Study rooms are NOT soundproof.
Looking for the OT/PT practice room? Click here to make a reservation.