Study rooms are located on the 3rd floor of the library. Reservations can be placed online or by calling the front desk. Reservations are accepted up to three days in advance.
Important Information about Prior Hall badge-swipe access protocol
All OSU students, faculty and staff may now access Prior Hall during the Health Sciences Library's normal operating hours. However, all access is still via BuckID or Medical Center badge-swipe only. Each person entering the library must swipe his/her/their own ID. Non-compliance will result in the loss of your library access privileges.
- BuckID holders: BuckID holders who previously had access to Prior Hall still have access. Any newly issued BuckIDs will also include swipe access to the building.
- Medical Center badge holders: some Medical Center badges include swipe access to Prior Hall. If your Medical Center badge does not allow you to swipe into Prior, you will need to obtain a BuckID. Appointments to obtain a BuckID can be made here.
Please check the Library Reopening page for the most up-to-date information regarding library access.
Study room features include:
- Whiteboards in all rooms
- Media:scape systems with 43" monitors, HDMI and mini display port connectors and power outlets (exception is Room 360F)
Study room policies Include:
- Room occupancy is limited to five people per room
- Rooms can be reserved for two hours
- Rooms may be reserved for an additional two hours, by contacting the Public Services Desk at the end of the reservation, if no one else has reserved the room
- There are NO online renewals of rooms
- Reservations may be cancelled if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of the start of the reservation
- Group members may not reserve a room consecutively
- Students will be given first priority for study room reservations
- Keep conversations quiet and at an appropriate volume. Study rooms are NOT soundproof.
Looking for the OT/PT practice room? Click here to make a reservation.