On Monday 3/1/21, OSUWMC Information Technology’s Events & Video Production team assumed responsibility for the scheduling the Prior Hall 460B Computer Lab. This change more closely aligns the Lab’s scheduling and support service. Residency Testing Coordinators should submit a request form to schedule the Prior Hall Lab. For further information visit the Prior Hall 460B Informational Page
Prior Hall access to currently restricted to specific users groups. The testing coordinator is responsible for ensuring all test takers have building access by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Test takers without keycard access would enter the building from the loading dock entrance facing Starling/Loving. Someone will need to be stationed at the door to identify and approve who can enter.
COVID 19 Restrictions
- Contact the MedCtr IT Help Desk at 614-293-3861 at least three weeks before the exam with your software and testing needs.
- There are no field services techs avaiable in Prior on exam days. If issues arise immediately call the MedCtr IT Help Desk at 614-293-3861
- Masks are required and mandatory health screening (temp) should have been performed as required prior to coming on campus.
- Only 19 workstations are available at a testing session. Please use only the ones which are visible. Do not raise or lower any workstation.
- There are active Purell stations by each of the restrooms on the 4th floor.
Software Installation and Browser Compatibility
- It is the requestor's responsibility to conduct all system checks or test browser compatibility in preparation for the event.
- System checks should be done at least 3 weeks beforehand.
- The requestor must submit and OSUMC IT Ticket requesting the installation of additional software or secure browser required for the event/exam. Less than three weeks notice of any software needs may reduce the chance of having the required technology in place.
- The requestor may be required to provide the software and/or proof of license to use prior to the event.
Food is not permitted in the computer lab.
Dell 9020 AIO (All in One)
Intel® 4th Generation Core
(Quad Core, 2.90 GHz Turbo, 6MB)
4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L