There are seven study rooms available on the third floor of the library. Reservations can be placed online at http://hsl-osu.libcal.com/booking/studyrooms or by contacting the Public Services desk at (614) 292-4861. Reservations are accepted up to three days in advance.
- Whiteboards in all rooms
- Media:scape systems with 43" monitors, HDMI and mini display port connectors and power outlets
- Room 374 seats twelve and has an 80" monitor
- Other rooms seat five
Study Room Policies Include:
- Rooms can be reserved for two hours
- Rooms may be reserved for an additional two hours, by contacting the Public Services Desk at the end of the reservation, if no other customer has reserved the room
- There are NO online renewals of rooms
- Reservations may be cancelled if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of the start of the reservation
- Group members may not reserve a room consecutively
- Door must be closed and the lights turned off when you leave the room
- Students will be given first priority for study room reservations
Looking for the OT/PT practice room? Click here to make a reservation.