Please be advised:
The Health Sciences Library is closed until further notice.
While the Health Sciences Library is closed, please visit our virtual learning resources page.
There are seven study rooms available on the third floor of the library. Reservations can be placed online or by contacting the Public Services desk at (614) 292-4861. Reservations are accepted up to three days in advance.
- Whiteboards in all rooms
- Media:scape systems with 43" monitors, HDMI and mini display port connectors and power outlets
- Room 374 seats twelve and has an 80" monitor
- Other rooms seat five
Study Room Policies Include:
- Rooms can be reserved for two hours
- Rooms may be reserved for an additional two hours, by contacting the Public Services Desk at the end of the reservation, if no other customer has reserved the room
- There are NO online renewals of rooms
- Reservations may be cancelled if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of the start of the reservation
- Group members may not reserve a room consecutively
- Door must be closed and the lights turned off when you leave the room
- Students will be given first priority for study room reservations
Looking for the OT/PT practice room? Click here to make a reservation.