Interlibrary Services provides interlibrary loan and document delivery of articles, books and book chapters, and more through the ILLiad request system. The Health Sciences Library (HSL) and OSU Interlibrary Services (located in Thompson Library) have partnered to provide one centralized service for all OSU students, faculty, and staff.
Services for OSU Students, Faculty, and Staff
OSU Interlibrary Services serves Health Sciences customers and all customers of the Columbus, Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark, and Wooster campuses.
OSU users: Log in to ILLiad to manage Interlibrary Service requests including those for article and book chapter PDFs, physical loans, and more.
- Get information on obtaining article PDFs from OSU and beyond
- Get information on borrowing items not available at OSU or OhioLINK
Need Assistance (OSU)? Contact OSU Interlibrary Services at email@example.com or 614.292.9077
Services for Non-OSU Libraries
- HSL Interlibrary Services serves libraries through Docline (LIBID OHUOSU) and OCLC (symbol OS2)
- Libraries not using Docline or OCLC can visit the HSL Lending Website to create an ILLiad account and request materials from HSL collections
- HSL Interlibrary Services is a lending-only operation and will not borrow materials from other libraries on your behalf
- Lending fees are $10 for article or loan requests, with an additional $5 fee for rush service
- Pay an invoice online using VISA or Mastercard (due to a change in financial systems credit card payments can not be accepted after December 15, 2020)