Prior Hall offers wireless access and power ports at several locations for library customers to use with personal devices. Guest wireless is unsecured and governed by OSU's Policy on Responsible Use of University Computing and Network Resources.
- The Medical Center's guest wireless service should be treated as an unsecure network. Information being transmitted could potentially be intercepted by another wireless user so avoid transmitting personal information (credit card numbers, passwords and any other sensitive information). Please take appropriate precautions when using this service.
- The library cannot guarantee that your computing device will work with the library's wireless system.
- All wireless access users should have up-to-date virus protection on their devices.
- The library is not responsible for any information (e.g., credit card number) that is compromised, or for the theft of equipment left unattended.
- The library is not responsible for any damage caused to your hardware or software due to electric surges, security issues or consequences caused by viruses or hacking.
- Wireless printing is available to students/faculty/staff using the campus Follow Me Printing service.