Our service-oriented staff can help in preparing a high-quality scientific poster. We review all files to check alignment, image quality, etc. We print a small proof on the actual paper, so you have the chance to review and revise it before getting the final. We can also provide design consultation or design a poster from scratch if needed (design charges will apply). Upload poster files directly to our website and pickup at Prior Hall is conveniently located on the medical campus.
Consider printing on our cloth material. Unlike paper posters, cloth posters can be loosely folded and transported in a suitcase to a conference. No need to carry a big, awkward poster tube. Contact Meg Birmingham for more information and prices.
|Paper Poster: Regular turnaround||$6.00||Sq. Foot|
|Paper Poster: RUSH*||$9.00||Sq. Foot|
|Cloth Poster: Regular turnaround||$8.00||Sq. Foot|
|Cloth Poster: RUSH*||$12.00||Sq. Foot|
For an idea of pricing, the most commonly requested poster size of 56"x36" costs $90. Visit our pricing page for rates on all our services.
*Same-day printing is not always available and MAY incur RUSH pricing. If same-day printing is needed call Medical Visuals at (614) 292-8034.
Our Easy 3-Step Process
- Send your file(s) via the file transfer page. The preferred file formats are PowerPoint or PDF.
- We print an 11"x17" proof and call when it's ready to review. The first proof is included in the price of the poster; any subsequent proofs are $8 each.
- Once the proof is approved we print the full size poster.
NOTE: We must have payment in order to release the work.
- Pay by cash, personal checks, credit card, or OSU eRequest. If paying by eRequest the final cost is needed. Call us for the final cost or a cost estimate. We are listed as HSL Medical Visuals in the eRequest vendor menu.
- If paying by credit card visit the Online Payment form to make a payment. If you are paying with an OSU department credit card, please let us know in advance. Otherwise you will be charged sales tax. If you, and not your OSU department, is paying, you may pay by personal credit card. The invoice number and total amount billed is required to complete your payment. Be sure to select "HSL Medical Visuals in the 'Department Providing Service' box.
- A copy of the payment receipt required to pick up a poster.
Please call (614) 292–8034 if you have any questions.