Poster and Large Format Printing
Our service-oriented staff can help in preparing a high-quality scientific poster. We review all files to check alignment, image quality, etc. We will print a small proof on paper so you have the chance to review and revise it before printing the final version. We can also provide design consultation or design a poster from scratch if needed (design charges will apply).
Our maximum print width is 42 inches. We can print virtually any length. Please feel free to check with our team via phone or email prior to uploading your poster project.
Upload your PowerPoint poster file and pickup the printed version at Prior Hall, conveniently located in the center of the medical campus.
No need to carry a big, awkward poster tube! Consider printing on our cloth-like material instead of traditional poster paper. Unlike paper posters, cloth posters can be loosely folded and transported in a suitcase or carry-on.
|Paper Poster: Regular turnaround||$6.00||per sq. foot|
|Paper Poster: RUSH*||$9.00||per sq. foot|
|Cloth Poster: Regular turnaround||$8.00||per sq. foot|
|Cloth Poster: RUSH*||$12.00||per sq. foot|
For example, a 56" x 36" poster, our most commonly requested size, would be $90 printed on paper, or $120 printed on cloth.
Same-day printing is not always available and MAY incur RUSH pricing. If same-day printing is needed call Medical Visuals at (614) 292-8034.
How to Order
- Send file(s) via the Medical Visuals Poster Upload Form. PowerPoint is the preferred file format and the maximum file size is 50MB.
- An 11"x17" proof is included in the price of the poster; any subsequent proofs are $8 each.
- Once the proof is approved the full size poster will be printed.
- If paying by OSU funds, we will send you a cost estimate which you will attach to your Workday requisition. We can also send you instructions about how to submit a Workday requisition for Medical Visuals' services.
- If paying by personal credit card, cash or check, you will receive an invoice that you can pay online through Workday. Tax will be applied.