Workshop: Introduction to Open Access Publishing (Virtual)
Introduction to Open Access Publishing
Join us for an introduction to open access and publication support at Ohio State. This workshop will introduce you to the concept and benefits of open access publishing at OSU and provide an overview of current agreements that provide support for article processing charges. You will learn how open access publishing affects research impact and accessibility. The workshop will also provide specific examples of OSU health sciences researchers publishing in OA journals.
Topics to be covered include:
- What is Open Access Publishing?
- What are some of the benefits of Open Access Publishing?
- What partnership do OSU Libraries have with publishers to support article processing charges?
- OSU health sciences researcher examples of publishing open access
- Services and resources at OSU Libraries to help you publish open access
This workshop is open to faculty, clinicians, staff members and students.
Can’t make the workshop? Check out our Open Access and Publication Support webpage.
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Katherine Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 292-4861. Requests made by Thursday, October 12 will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.