Workshop: Introduction to NVivo: A Qualitative Data Analysis Tool (Virtual)
Introduction to NVivo: A Qualitative Data Analysis Tool
Wednesday, March 8
12 p.m. – 1 p.m. EST
Online Workshop led by Kerry Dhakal, Assistant Professor, HSL Research and Education Librarian
Join us for an introduction to using NVivo, a qualitative data analysis software. The workshop will provide an overview of how best to start analyzing qualitative data in NVivo.
Topics to be covered include:
- What is NVivo?
- How to access NVivo on campus
- How to import different types of qualitative data into NVivo
- How to use the coding tools in NVivo
- How to query files and data in NVivo
- How to create data visualizations in NVivo
- How to create reports in NVivo
- Where to find additional training resources for NVivo
No prior experience using NVivo is necessary for participating in this workshop. However, some experience conducting qualitative research may be helpful.
Please note that this workshop webinar will not be recorded.
If you require accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Katherine Hoffman at email@example.com or (614) 292-4861. Requests made by Wednesday, March 1 will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.