Workshop: Intro to the HSL (Virtual)
Introduction to the Health Sciences Library Workshop
Tuesday, September 6
12 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. EDT
Online Workshop led by Katherine Hoffman, Public Services Specialist, HSL Public Services
Join us for an introduction to the Health Sciences Library (HSL). Located in Prior Hall, the HSL supports health sciences students, faculty, and staff from the Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Optometry, and Public Health, as well as the clinical and administrative staff of the Wexner Medical Center. This workshop will provide an overview of the library and its spaces, resources, and services.
Topics to be covered include:
- How to access the HSL
- Library spaces and building partners
- Physical and electronic resources offered by the library
- How librarians can support your teaching and research endeavors
- Medical Visuals services including poster printing, medical illustration, and graphic design
- The special collections of the Medical Heritage Center
Previous experience using the HSL is not required. This workshop is ideal for anyone new to Ohio State and/or the Health Sciences Library.
Please note, this workshop will not be recorded.
If you require accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Katherine Hoffman at email@example.com or (614) 292-4861. Requests made by Tuesday, August 30 will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.