Student Work Opportunity: EdTech Incubator
The EdTech Incubator (ETI) within the Health Sciences Library is currently seeking enthusiastic undergraduate student researchers for part-time school-year positions.
Job Title: EdTech Incubator Student Assistant
Department: Health Sciences | Library-JM
The duties of a Student Assistant include the following:
- Providing a variety of technical and supportive tasks, such as troubleshooting technical and procedural problems with equipment and facilities.
- Conducting guided tours and delivering overviews of the incubator, encompassing its equipment and spaces.
- Assisting in demonstrations and research activities.
- Ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of equipment.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at Ohio State; basic office and computer skills required.
- Individuals with an interest in and ideally experience with various incubator-related technologies, such as 3D printing, anatomy visualization, virtual reality, simulation, and audio/video production, are desired. Preference is given to those who are enthusiastic about hands-on lab work, including learning how to operate 3D printers and create digital models.
Interested in joining our team?
Find the position on handshake.osu.edu.
- Visit handshake.osu.edu and click on "Access Handshake".
- Log in using your email@example.com.
- Navigate to "Jobs" on the left navigation menu.
Apply directly through Workday.
- Visit workday.osu.edu and log in.
- Navigate to the “Career” tab and “Search Student Jobs.”
- Input Req # R89383 in the “Search” box.
- Click on the position title (in blue), and “Apply”.