Now Hiring: Student Workers for Library Positions
Library jobs are currently available for students enrolled in a degree-granting program at the Ohio State University.
Job Title: Student Library Assistant 1
Department: Health Sciences | Library-JM
The duties of Student Library Assistant 1 include the following:
- Assist Resource Management staff in maintaining the Health Sciences Library’s print journal & book collections
- Pulls journals & books for holds at OSU and for OhioLink
- Processes these holds
- Processes returned items
- Pulls and scans journals & books for interlibrary services use
- Maintains stack of both journals & books including shelf reading, shelving, straightening, and dusting shelves
- Uses Microsoft Excel to complete projects
- Supports Collection Development activities
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- MUST be able to work over the summer
- The work schedule is flexible around classes and commitments within hours of operation.
Interested in joining our team?
- Visit workday.osu.edu and log in.
- Navigate to the “Career” tab and “Search Student Jobs.”
- Input Req # R65756 in the “Search” box.
- Click on the position title (in blue), and “Apply”.
Public Services Specialist
Prior Hall 112