Public computers are available on the first, third, and fourth floors of the library
- You must log in to these computers using your name.# and password to access the internet. Visitors not affiliated with OSU may request a guest account (see below).
- Printing is available from all public workstations for a fee using your BuckID
- Scanners and software for working with images are available from the four computers on the first floor nearest the mural
OSU students, faculty, and staff have priority for all computers. Guest accounts may not be available during times of high demand.
- To request a guest account, bring a drivers license, state ID, or passport, and fill out a guest account request form at the Public Services Desk
- Internet access is provided as a courtesy for guest users to be used for educational purposes
- Guests must follow the OSU Policy on Responsible Use of University Computing and Network Resources and the Health Sciences Library Customer Code of Conduct
Several wireless networks are available.
- osuwireless is available to OSU faculty, staff, and students
- OSUMC Guest Internet is available to guests. Select OSUMC Guest Internet, then open your Web browser and you will be presented with a usage disclaimer; if you agree to the usage terms and conditions click on the "Agree" button.