The Health Sciences Library has a photocopier on the first floor and third floor for customer use. BuckID is the only system of payment for copying.
- Black and white copies are 4 cents per page and color copies are 15 cents per page.
- You may use the copier as a scanner and email documents at no charge
- Public printers are available on first, third, and fourth floors of the Library. BuckID is the only system of payment for printing.
- Black and white prints are 4 cents per page and color prints are 15 cents per page.
- Black and white double-sided prints are 10 cents per page and color double-sided prints are 30 cents per page.
“Follow Me” Printing
- Students can send print jobs to the cloud and release them at any participating Pay-to-Print location.
- This feature is available in all campus libraries, with additional locations to follow.
- "Follow Me" Printing Instructions are available from the UniPrint website.
BuckID Deposit Options
BuckID deposit stations are no longer available on campus. Visitor BuckID cards are available at the Public Services Desk and online deposits can be made at the BuckID website in amounts of $1-10. Cash deposits are only accepted at the BuckID office. For more information visit the BuckID website or call (614) 292-0400.