As a Distance Education student, you have access to all Health Sciences Library resources and services. Use your name.# to log in via the Off Campus Sign-Into get started.
Access your course content and E-reserves through Carmen.
• Circulation policies– Information about circulating books & other materials.
• OSU Libraries Ebook catalog– Search eBooks available through OSU collections.
• Interlibrary Loan– Get books from outside OSU and OhioLINK.
• Health Sciences Databases– Find articles on health sciences topics.
• Online Journals List– Browse our collection of electronic journals.
• Article Express– Get articles and more delivered electronically.
• Subject Guides– Subject specific resources compiled for you by Health Sciences Librarians.
• Ask A Librarian– Need help? Ask a health sciences librarian via phone or email.
• Subject Guides – Subject specific resources compiled for you by Health Sciences Librarians.
• Liaison Librarians List– Contact the liaison to your college or clinical unit.
• Electronic Resource Problem Report - get help with an electronic resource problem or issue.
• Purchase Recommendation Form – Recommend purchase of resources and materials for the library collection
• Library Account– Access your account to renew books, check holds status, or view fines.
• Citation Management Tools– Tools to help you manage citations and bibliographies.