Part of ISI’s Web of Science, SSCI provides access to multidisciplinary literature on such topics as gerontology, mental health, nursing, public health, rehabilitation, social work, and substance abuse. In addition to subject and author searching, SSCI permits tracking of references cited in journal articles.
To access the mobile version no installation is needed. Simply open the web browser on your mobile device and connect to the mobile version.
The mobile version has the ability to search within individual databases as well as, the All Databases Search.
Other features include: sort, refine, email, add records to EndNote® Web, link to full text, OpenURL, view times cited counts, citation score card, and search history.
To access the mobile version of Web of Knowledge databases from outside the OSU network, you must first have a Web of Knowledge username and password.
To register for a free account:
- Go to webofknowledge.com from either on-campus or after signing in for off-campus access.
- Click Sign In along the top navigation
- Click Register to create a new account You will be asked to enter your email address to verify that an account does not already exist for you.
- If an account does not already exist, you will be prompted to fill in the User Registration page.
- After the username and password you have entered is verified, it will become active.