The largest and most comprehensive database of chemical literature in the world, covers not only the core areas of chemistry, but related sciences such as biotechnology and toxicology. As of February 14, 2011, you must use the web version (the desktop client has been discontinued). All OSU users must register using a valid OSU e-mail account (osu.edu, ohio-state.edu, or osumc.edu)
On-Campus SciFinder Scholar Registration -- Off-Campus SciFinder Scholar Registration
Login to SciFinder Mobile with your personal account (see above).
SciFinder Mobile allows you to:
- Explore by Research Topic
- Explore by Substance ID
- Explore by Author Name
- Explore by Company Name
- Review Keep Me Posted Alerts
- Review Saved Answers
- find references to published research for a topic of interest;
- find information on a substance of interest, including nomenclature, molecular formula, and properties; and
- find references to published research from a scientist or company of interest.
- browse the latest answers from Keep Me Posted alerts previously set up in the web version of SciFinder and
- browse answer sets from searches previously saved in the web version of SciFinder.