ClinicalKey contains content from several current Elsevier databases including MD Consult, First Consult, Procedures Consult, Clinics of North America and new content including more than 1,000 eBooks.
Downloading eBook chapters, using the presentation maker, and other personalized features requires registering for a a free personal account.
This quick reference card provides information on registering for a personal account and using other personalized features of ClinicalKey.
The collection of journals available in ClinicalKey is growing every month, and currently includes more than 600,000 articles from more than 500 journals.
ClinicalKey also has more than 20 million MEDLINE abstracts, which are retrieved each day from the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
You can also access clinical trials. The number available is determined by the number available in the ClinicalTrials.gov database.
In summary, ClinicalKey includes:
- Over 500 Elsevier medical and surgical journals
- Selected third-party journals and content sources
- Over 900 Elsevier medical and surgical reference books
- Medical and surgical clinics of North America
- First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs
- Procedures Consult content and associated videos
- Clinical Pharmacology drug monographs
- Over 13,000 Elsevier medical and surgical videos
- Guideline information
- Elsevier and third-party published patient education
Watch a guided tour of ClinicalKey below:
While ClinicalKey is available from your mobile web browser, they are currently working on an enhanced mobile web version and app that will be available this fall.