HSL Resources Support Virtual Learning
Exam Prep and Study Tools
- BoardVitals is a powerful exam review tool with access to review questions and practice tests for USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 and shelf exams for seven medical specialties targeted for use during clerkship rotations.
- AccessMedicine provides study tools including Flash Cards, review questions, and clerkship topics.
Digital Images & Multimedia Collections:
- The Digital Images & Multimedia Collections guide provides information on a variety of digital image and multimedia resources
- HSL Librarians have developed subject guides on a variety of topics that bring together a curated list of library resources by subject. The full list of guides is available at https://hslguides.osu.edu
- Get pdf copies of journal articles and book chapters through Interlibrary Services by placing requests in the ILLiad system
- Use the HSL Purchase Recommendation Form to recommend purchase of resources that are not currently available through the HSL. Purchase decisions are based on a variety of factors including library budget, cost, and availability of items.
For Help or Questions:
- Contact Joe Payne, Collection Development Librarian at joseph.payne @ osumc.edu
- Use our Ask A Librarian Question Form to ask an OSU health sciences librarian your question.