To accommodate the needs of library customers and reflect the reality of the current culture while maintaining a clean, pest-free environment, preserving collections and equipment, and sustaining an atmosphere conducive to study and research. The Health Sciecnes Library requires customers to practice basic courtesies and suggests the following guidelines:
- Snacks and drinks are permitted at study tables, but are prohibited near any equipment - computers, copiers, printers, etc.
- Beverages are permitted in covered, preferably spill-resistant containers.
- Be considerate of others and avoid messy or smelly foods. Hot foods/fast foods are discouraged.
- “Group/party foods” are inappropriate in the library (pizzas, cakes, etc.)
- Food deliveries will be turned away.
- Properly dispose of leftovers, empty containers and wrappers