EndNote Web, available through the OSU Libraries subscription to the Web of Knowledge includes the following features:
- 10,000 record library
- Up to 500 groups within the library
- Full integration with Web of Knowledge (links to records, live times cited counts for Web of Science records)
- Full Cite While You Write functionality for MS Word (download the toolbar from the "Options" tab)
- Web capture toolbar for IE and Firefox (download toolbar from "Options" tab)
- In depth EndNote Web help is available
EndNote Web is a companion to EndNote Desktop, to which the library does not provide access. If you have purchased EndNote Desktop on your own, the following additional features are availble:
- Transfer references to/from EndNote Desktop
- EndNote X5 Desktop users EndNote Web accounts will be automatically upgraded to storage for up to 25,000 records and up to 1 gig of document storage in the EndNote Web library
Detailed information about how to use EndNote Desktop is available via the EndNote YouTube channel.
How to Create an EndNote Web Account
- From on campus, visit www.myendnoteweb.com and sign up for a free account.
- After setting up an account, it can be used anytime you are on the Web, even without being signed in from off campus.