A web-based tutorial that will show you how to search PubMed®, the National Library of Medicine's (NLM™) journal literature search system.
By the end of the tutorial, you should be able to:
- Understand PubMed's scope and content.
- Understand how the MeSH vocabulary is used to describe and retrieve citations.
- Build a search using MeSH and PubMed search tools (Details, Limits, History, Search Builder, etc.)
- Manage your results using display, sort, the Clipboard, save, print, e-mail and order features and My NCBI filters.
- Save your search strategies.
- Link to full-text articles and other resources.
- Use special queries and other PubMed/NCBI tools.