About MedOne-Plastic Surgery:
Comprehensive access to Thieme’s complete portfolio in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery including
- eBook Library of over 140 titles including Essentials of Plastic Surgery by J. Janis and Essentials of Aesthetic Surgery by. J. Janis
- Surgical procedures for review ahead of surgery, covering
- Surgical anatomy
- Surgical steps
- Learn from the Master series of videos providing training on cutting-edge techniques
- More than 68,000 images for download and use in other applications - source materials for conference review
- Training Center for residency board prep: 1,800 Questions and answers
- MedOne App available for Android and iOS devices
Setting up a free personal username/password account will allow access to the platform from mobile devices and provide customization options. To set up a personal account, access the platform within the OSU/OSUMC network and click on the link “Sign up for access from home.” You will be asked to create a username (email) and password. These credentials will then give you access from outside of the institution network and allow you to create playlists and custom content sets.
App for Mobile Devices
Access to the platform on mobile devices is available via the MedOne App. The MedOne App is available (free of charge) in the App store for iOS and Android devices. Search for Thieme MedOne App or follow the links below. OSU's subscription includes full access to the platform via the App, including the ability to download full books for use off-line. A personal account username and password (see above) is required to authenticate through the MedOne App.