Due to health and safety considerations, the library has modified its American Heart Association (AHA) manual borrowing and lending process for print copies. We are encouraging electronic book (eBook) use as much as possible, but print copies are still available for check-out. For print availability and check-out, please contact the Public Services desk at 614-292-4861.
Provides access to several American Heart Association publications including:
- ACLS Provider Manual eBook
- BLS Provider Manual eBook
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider Manual
- 2015 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC eBook
- 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) for Healthcare Providers eBook (2015 eHandbook of ECC)
- ACLS for Experienced Providers Manual and Resource Text
- Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition, and Stabilization Provider Manual
There is a limit of 9 simultaneous users for this collection. Please wait a few minutes and try again if you see a blocking message.