PsychiatryOnline is now available to all OSU faculty, staff, and students due to a partnership between the Department of Psychiatry and the Health Sciences Library.
PsychiatryOnline is a powerful web-based portal that features DSM-IV-TR®—the most widely used psychiatric reference in the world—and The American Journal of Psychiatry as the cornerstones of an unsurpassed collection of psychiatric references from American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.
Available resources include:
- DSM® Library titles including DSM-IV-TR®, DSM-IV-TR® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis, and DSM-IV-TR® Casebook and its Treatment Companion
- Journals including The American Journal of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Services, Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, andAcademic Psychiatry
- Textbooks including The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, Gabbard’s Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders, Textbook of Psychotherapeutic Treatments, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Geriatric Psychiatry, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Substance Abuse Treatment, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology, and Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- American Psychiatric Association Practice Guidelines for the treatment of psychiatric disorders (quick reference [subscribers only] and comprehensive[freely available] versions)
- Self-assessment tools for study, board certification and recertification review
- Clinical & research news from Psychiatric News
- Medication information handouts for patients
A PDF user guide for PsychiatryOnline is availble here.