Please be advised that Prior Hall is not affected by the City of Columbus water advisory.
The Columbus Division of Water has issued a nitrate advisory to certain populations receiving water from the Dublin Road Water Plant. Pregnant women and infants under age six months should use bottled water in affected areas. Boiling the water is NOT advised.
Pregnant patients and staff in the following Wexner Medical Center locations SHOULD use bottled water until further notice as the source of this water supply is from the Dublin Road facility:
- Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza
- Stefanie Spielman Comprehensive Breast Center
- Eye and Ear Institute
- Internal Med and Pediatrics at Grandview Yard
- OSU Primary Care at Bethel Road
- All primary care and outpatient centers in Hilliard, including the Mill Run location
- All primary care and outpatient centers in Upper Arlington
- Ackerman Complex (including the 700 Ackerman location)
Water fountains at the outpatient locations listed above will be turned off as a precaution, but will be turned back on when appropriate signage is posted.
Hospitals on OSU's main campus, as well as University Hospital East, are NOT affected as the water supply is NOT from the Dublin Road Facility.