All OhioLINK hosted services will be unavailable Friday, June 12, 6pm – Saturday, June 13, 12pm (noon), while all OH-TECH organizations are moved to a new data center at the State of Ohio Computing Center.
Affected services will include:
- Rave URLs embedded in library catalog records (example)
- OhioLINK website
- Central Catalog
- Electronic Journal Center (EJC)
- Electronic Book Center (EBC)
- Digital Resource Commons (DRC)
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD)
- Encoded Archival Description (EAD)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, please contact the Health Sciences Library Desk at 292-4861.