The Health Sciences Library hopes customers enjoy the new, extended loan periods. Please contact staff @ the Desk with any questions.
Changes to the OSU Libraries' loan periods, effective June 11, 2011:
- Faculty, staff and graduate students: 17-week checkout period
- Undergraduate students: 6-week checkout period
- Courtesy card patrons: 3-week checkout period, with a maximum of five OSU items on their account
Items may be recalled after three weeks.
New loan periods have gone into effect for OhioLINK as well:
- Faculty and staff: 6-week checkout period
- Students: 3-week checkout period
- Courtesy Patrons: 3-week checkout period, maximum of five OhioLINK items on patron account.
Holds can be placed 10 days or less from the due date and patrons cannot recall items.