This level of training is appropriate for individuals who are using REDCap for the first time, or individuals who have very limited prior experience. This level of training will cover:
- The REDCap system interface.
- Overview of REDCap project types (Research, Operational, Quality).
- Data classifications (PHI and NonPHI).
- REDCap Shared Library.
- Creating data collection instruments using the Online Designer.
- Field types, Field labels, Matrix fields.
- Variable names (and suggested naming conventions) and Validation.
- Setting required fields and identifiers.
- Adding field notes.
- Testing Forms.
- Distributing surveys (Public link, Automated Invitations, Participant List).
Who: OSU faculty, postdocs, staff, and graduate students
When: Tuesday, May 7, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Where: Research Commons, 3rd floor of 18th Avenue Library
This event will be livestreamed. To join remotely, visit carmenconnect.osu.edu/redcap-intro0507. Adobe Flash Player needs to be installed on your computer to join the livestream. Please do not register below if you plan to attend remotely.
If you plan on attending this event in person, please register at library.osu.edu/researchcommons/event/redcap-intro0507.