This session from the Research Commons will be streamed live in the Health Sciences Library, Prior Hall, Room 200. Feel free to bring your lunch.
The workshop will address some of the similarities and differences between the funding processes for federal/state agencies and private foundations. Topics include:
- Best practices for engaging with sponsors
- Navigating the research administration/proposal development and submission process
- Drafting a compelling narrative
- Seeking funding; Including the SPIN Funding Opportunities system and other funding resources
- Examples of writing that is both persuasive and clear
Presenters include: Kristina Ward, Director, Foundation Relations; Jeff Agnoli, Office of Research
Register at http://go.osu.edu/grants_live.