This three-hour workshop will cover the following topics:
- Easing the Stress of Grant Writing by Taking Control of the Writing Process
- Harnessing the Power of Peer Review
- Engaging Reviewers with an Exciting Hypothesis, Objective, or Goal
- Writing Specific Aims that Work for You and Reviewers
- Helping Reviewers Understand and Appreciate your Proposal
Light refreshments will be provided.
The workshop is open to OSU Health Sciences faculty and staff.
The workshop will be taught by BioScience Writers and is sponsored by the Health Sciences Library (HSL) and the Center for Clinical & Translational Science (CCTS).
To register, please visit: http://go.osu.edu/grants_workshop