Provides access to more than 60 medical titles including Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine and Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatement, frequently updated content, thousands of images and illustrations, interactive self-assessment, case files, diagnostic tools, a comprehensive search platform, and the ability to download content to mobile devices.
An AccessMedicine Quick Guide (pdf) is available to help you get started,
In order to log on to the mobile version, you will need to use your personal username and password. If you have not yet created one, please select the “My AccessMedicine” tab on the homepage and follow the directions for creating a free personal profile. Once complete, you may return to the mobile view and use that username and password to access the site.
The mobile version of AccessMedicine features an essential portion of the site's content optimized for the unique size and speed constraints of mobile browsers. To that end, the following content is available in this view:
- Harrison's Online
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2011
- Picture Galleries from Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, 6e
- Clinician's Pocket Reference: The Scut Monkey, 11e
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2009
- Diagnostic Tests from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5e
- Quick Answers
- Drug monographs